HSEQ System Gap Analysis and Action Management
Conduct and manage different types of System Evaluations related to, for example, HSEQ management systems or standards.
750,00€ / year
HSEQ System Gap Analysis and Action Management module includes to ability to conduct and manage different types of system evaluations related to, for example, HSEQ management systems or standards. The module includes tools for planning and scheduling evaluations and generating management reports. It is possible to identify the level of maturity of a system based on different types of rating. The system evaluation module can be applied to the evaluation of management systems but also other types of assessments such as due diligence assessments, assessments to map out the level of adherence to criteria such as the SDGs and / or other standards.
You can choose yourself what kind of findings – for example, Observations, Compliant/Non-Compliance, Opportunities for Improvement, Best Practices – can be recorded during the system evaluation. It is also possible to rate checklist items from various perspectives enabling comparison of current level of compliance in comparison to scoring based standards like CEEQUAL, BREEAM or LEED .
Ready-to-use Checklists for System Evaluations make it easy to conduct GAP assessments of, for example, management system standards. It is also possible to import custom checklist, for example, supplier audit checklists.
With the module you can:
- plan, schedule and assign evaluations and assessments
- conduct various evaluations using ready-to-use and custom checklists, requirement lists or external checklists.
- Monitor progress of evaluations
- Collect, manage and archive evaluation end reports in one, safe location
- Analyse and prioritise findings
- Plan, assign and schedule corrective actions and follow their progress