EHS Risk Assessments and Action Management
Conduct and manage various types of Risk Assessments and manage the Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
750,00€ / year
EHS Risk Assessments and Action Management module adds supports for conducting various Risk Assessments, for example, Environmental (ENV) or Occupational Health and Safety (OSH) Risk Assessments.
The module includes tools for planning, scheduling and conducting various types of risk assessments, and reporting function for generating management reports. You can identify and evaluate hazards, assign responsibilities, analyse and prioritise identified risks, and plan, prioritisee, assign, schedule and monitoring progress of Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
In addition to the tools, the module includes ready-to-use hazard lists. You can also import your own hazard lists, checklists and create risk assessments templates.
The assessment module is fully configurable and can be tailored to your organisations needs. For example, the module supports specification and configuration of organisation and risk type specific Risk Matrices, templates for management summaries, and you can also choose yourself what kind of findings – environmental risks, business risks, OSH risks, “No hazard or harm” – are allowed and can be recorded during an assessment.
With the EHS Risk Assessments and Action Management module you can:
- plan, schedule and assign responsibility for risk assessments
- conduct risk assessments using various ready-to-use hazard lists, chemicals register, requirement register or external checklists.
- follow and monitor progress of risk assessments
- collect, manage and archive assessments reports in one, safe location
- analyse and prioritse identified risks
- plan, assign, schedule and monitor progress of corrective and preventive actions