Compliance Assessments and Action Management
Conduct and manage different types of Compliance Assessments related to, for example, HSEQ management systems or standards.
750,00€ / year
Compliance Assessments and Action Management module adds supports for conducting various Compliance Assessments, for example, Environmental (ENV) or Occupational Health and Safety (OSH) Compliance Assessments.
The module includes tools for planning, scheduling and conducting various types of compliance assessments, and reporting function for generating management reports. You can identify and evaluate requirements, assign responsibilities, analyse and prioritise identified findings, and plan, prioritise, assign, schedule and monitoring progress of Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
The module includes the currently available ready-to-use Checklists for Compliance Assessments make it easy to conduct assessments. It is also possible to import custom checklist, for example, supplier audit checklists.
The assessment module is fully configurable and can be tailored to your organisations needs. For example, the module supports templates for management summaries, and you can choose yourself what kind of findings – for example, Observations, Compliant/Non-Compliance, Opportunities for Improvement, Best Practices – can be recorded during the assessments.
With the module you can:
- Plan, schedule and assign responsibility for compliance assessments
- Conduct compliance assessments using various ready-to-use checklist, requirement lists or external checklists.
- Follow and monitor progress of assessments
- Collect, manage and archive assessments end reports in one, safe location
- Analyse and prioritse findings
- Plan, assign and schedule corrective and preventive actions and follow their progress